Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I am NOT a SCAM

This post is not a scam. I have done extensive research into the subject and I can assure you, from the #1 trusted source of things that come from me, this is not a scam post. You can trust everything you read here, including this post. Honestly, I have lied in the past, but this post is 100% the honest to goodness truth. I have no vested interest in making you believe me, and can guarantee that if you believe me all the fame and fortune you are looking for in life can be yours. Just send me One Billion Dollars for my free, at home, easy to use kit explaining how to become famous, beautiful, rich and the monarch of a small country (or if you do really well using my proven system of world domination in 30 days or less, even a very large country or two).

Just look at me, King of AustralEuroAsia. Really, just Google it and see for yourself.

Can you tell I have been researching home based businesses today? Not for me, for my wife. She wants to start one, and all that I find out there are promises of great returns, scam-busting websites that promote the scams and "bust'" the competitive scams, all fluff and no meat. Really, if this stuff was really that good and it worked as well as they say it would, then why do they need all the schmucks at the end of the downlines to make it profitable?

In the age of internet stores and social networking to promote your wares, why would a successful product vendor want to carry the cost of the downlines anyway? Keep more margin for yourselves selling directly. Or through proven distribution networks. Maybe I am missing something but it seems that unless you get in early on these things, all you end up doing is selling a half a dozen units to friends and family and maybe break even on yuor investment.

Next - selling Campbell's Soup through MLM.

No comments:

Post a Comment